Staff Recognized for Years of Serviceposted 8/25/21 -- LCCAA recognized service milestones as staff was welcomed back earlier this month.
Head Start Director Shauna Matelski, Ed.D., was recognized for 30 years of service with the agency.
Early Head Start Home Visitor Alicia Wilson was recognized for 20 years of service.
Service and Safety Specialist Tracy Hough was recognized for 15 years of service, although he has served the agency in multiple capacities at different times in his career.
Hopkins Locke Head Start Teacher Kelly Fillip (pictured) was recognized for 10 years of service.
- The following employees reached five years of service: Victoria Franco, Hopkins Locke Head Start Teacher
- Tammy Gregory, Cascade Head Start Teacher
- Justina Morgan, LaGrange Head Start Teacher
- Shannon Smith, Firelands Head Start Teacher
- Amy Steele, Client Services Specialist and Getting Ahead Facilitator