LCCAA Produce Center
Ordering windows are open from 8 a.m. Monday
to 11 p.m Sunday or until all appointments are full.
Pickups are the following Wednesday and Thursday.
LCCAA’s Produce Center is now accepting orders. Pickups will be scheduled on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
You must order ahead using our online system and you must make an appointment. Deliveries will be picked up outside the building. Appointments and stock may be limited.
The Center operates out of the former LCCAA Bike Shop on West 10th Street and is open to anyone in Lorain County.
This service is available weekly on a first-order, available-appointment basis to anyone in Lorain County living at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level ($60,000 annually for a family of four in 2023).
Please review the Terms and Conditions below before placing your order.
LCCAA’s Produce Center is a partner of Second Harvest and an equal opportunity provider.
What to Expect When You Order
Clicking the link below will take you to Order Ahead which will allow you to make selections from available food items and choose your appointment time. When stock is limited, you will receive a pre-packaged box of food.
Here are some things to know about Order Ahead:
- You must enter the ZIP Code 44052 in order to find our Produce Center
- You will choose your appointment time first, then make selections from our inventory.
- When you click “Checkout” you will have an opportunity to review your order and all the details. You are not being asked to pay.
- You will click the Checkout button a second time to confirm your order.
- The first time you order, you will need to create a free account using an email address and password.
- You will have a choice of email, text, phone or a combination of all three for receiving reminders about your order.
- You will be asked some questions about your food situation and your household. Not all questions will be asked every time you place an order.
- When you click Submit, you will immediately receive a notification (using the method you chose in Step. 6) that your order is confirmed. You will receive additional notifications 24 hours and 2 hours before your scheduled pick up time.
What to Expect When You Pick Up Your Order
- Make sure your trunk is empty.
- Follow all posted signs and staff instructions.
- STAY IN YOUR CAR. Staff will place your order in your trunk.
- Please approach the Produce Center using Reid Avenue and West 10th Street rather than cutting through the LCCAA parking lot at 936 Broadway Ave.
- Please have your picture ID ready. Staff members will verify the information you provided to Order Ahead.
- You will not need to provide any proof of income. You are responsible for being honest about your eligibility.
- Space is limited. Please arrive no earlier than five minutes before your appointment time.
- If you need to change your pickup time, communicate with staff through the automated messages received from Order Ahead or call 440-204-3190.
- If you are late for your appointment, you may be asked to park and wait while staff serve others.
- If you miss your appointment twice without calling, LCCAA will refer you to a different food pantry.
- Service may be denied to any guest who acts inappropriately by disrupting the normal provision of services, or if a guest’s behavior threatens the safety of LCCAA’s employees, volunteers or guest families.
Picking up for others/having someone else pick up for you
Someone can pick up food for another person with prior arrangement including completion of the Proxy Form. Your proxy will also need either a photocopy or a photograph of your Photo ID.
Click here to download the Proxy Form. Contact staff at 440-204-3190 if you have questions or need help to make arrangements for a proxy.
Terms and Conditions
- You must meet the income guidelines.
- Only one pickup per household per week.
- With prior arrangement only, you may have someone else pickup your order.
- You must have your photo ID available.
- If you will be late or need to reschedule, you can do so through the automated system. With prior notice, we will do our best to accommodate you.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes early and there is a line of waiting cars, you will be required to get out of line and park to be served at your scheduled time.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late and there is a line of waiting cars, you will be required to get out of line and park to be served as time permits.
- LCCAA will list you as ineligible for this program after two late shows of more than one hour and/or two no shows. You will be referred to a different pantry.