Staff Recognized for Years of Serviceposted 8/31/23 -- LCCAA congratulates and celebrates dedicated employees who have reached service milestones in their employment with the agency.
Employees were recognized as Head Start staff were welcomed back for the 2023-2024 school year.
Facilities/Safety Manager Abraham Beltran (pictured) was recognized for 35 years with the agency. He started as a volunteer bus attendant when his son was a Head Start student.
"I'm blessed and honored to have the opportunity to work for the agency and to meet some amazing people," Beltran said. "It's been a great journey!"
Griswold Family Service Assistant Kathryn Ramsey was recognized for 30 years.
Employees recognized for 25 years of service were Griswold Family Service Assistant Dana Daniels, Teacher Twania Henderson, Family Engagement Specialist Maria Vasquez and Family Service Assistant Jackie Watkins.
Kimberly Allgood and Sabrina Osborne were recognized for 15 years of service. Both are Preschool Home Visitors.
Ten-year awards were given to:
- Head Start Administrative Assistant LaToya Alexander
- Family Service Assistant Nilsa Baez
- Facilities/Safety Supervisor Milton Card
- Assistant Director of Planning and Community Services Tosha Craighead
- Assistant Teacher Melanie Hupp
Five-year awards were given to:
- Administrative Coordinator Kaleena Gallaher
- Food Service Manager Melinda Gray
- Finance and Operations Director Justin Paige
- Assistant Teacher Alicia Rosa
- Controller Christopher Schneider
- Teacher Ashley Spencer