Staff Recognized for Service Milestonesposted 8/24/22 -- LCCAA celebrated staff service milestones as it kicked off the new school year. During an all-agency meeting with an inspirational keynote speaker, Assistant Teacher Teresa Beltran was recognized for 30 years of service.
The keynote speakers, CeCe President and Tammy Washington deSencion, spoke about building resilience. Additional staff training was provided for Head Start staff through the remainder of the week.
Three employees were recognized for 25 years of service: Julie Charles, Head Start Education and Disability Services Manager; Nava'Jo Frye, Family Service Assistant, and Leigh Ann Neiter, Assistant Teacher.
Custodian Alfred Jackson was recognized for 20 years. CEO Jackie Boehnlein and Home Visitor Teresa Pagan were recognized for 15 years.
The following employees were recognized for 10 years of service:
- Tina Berrios Showalter, Family Service Assistant
- Helen Morales, Assistant Teacher
- Rebecca Rodriguez, Health and Nutrition Specialist
- Latoya Smith, Teacher
The following employees were recognized for five years of service:
- Hortensia Agosto, Family Service Assistant
- Pam Caruso, Head Start Site Administrator
- Martha Evans-Harris, Teacher
- Frances Garcia, Assistant Teacher
- Kara Goodwin, Head Start Site Administrator
- Stephanie Kepic, Teacher
- Steve Ortiz, Teacher
- Brenda Robbins, Teacher
- Diane Scott, Teacher
- Bobby Taylor, Director of Planning and Community Services.