LCCAA to Hold Virtual Job Fairsposted 4/29/21 -- LCCAA Head Start is hiring teachers and staff right now and for the upcoming school year.
LCCAA Human Resources will host a series of virtual job fairs in May and June to meet interested candidates. Job fairs will take place on Zoom between 12 and 1 p.m. each Friday.
LCCAA Head Start operates high quality early childhood education centers which are 5-Star rated in Ohio's Step Up to Quality program.
For full-time employees, competitive, year-round benefits include:
- Health/Medical Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)- Paid Out If Not Utilized
- Tuition Reimbursement and Training
- 403-b Retirement Savings Plan (2% Match)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health and Wellness Initiatives
Join our mission to serve and empower Lorain County residents in need. Learn more and contact Human Resources today by clicking here.