LCCAA Offers Training for Employers, Officialsposted 3/25/21 -- If your business, agency, or organization works with people from poverty, a deeper understanding of their challenges – and strengths – helps you partner with them to create opportunities for success.
If you didn’t grow up in poverty, you may be unaware of the “hidden rules” that govern many aspects of life for the poor. People in poverty are often in survival mode. They simply don’t have the support systems taken for granted by the middle class and the wealthy.
LCCAA offers Bridges Out of Poverty training for organizations and individuals who want to learn more about helping people climb out of poverty. With this training, you can learn how to:
- Build skill sets for management to help guide employees Update training for front-line staff
- Redesign programs to better serve the people you work with.
- Improve treatment outcomes in healthcare and behavioral healthcare
- Increase the likelihood of moving from welfare to work.
Gaining a better understanding of poverty can help:
- Government agencies
- Courts and Law Enforcement
- Healthcare Providers
- Community Groups
LCCAA’s highly trained staff will provide training on your schedule via Zoom or safely distanced in person. Contact Amy Steele for more information or to schedule: 440-204-3121 or [email protected]